The goal of “Health & Ed 4 Nepal” is to provide the opportunity for better education for the Kumari district in Nepal and provide training for the medical staff working at the Kumari Medical Clinic opened in March of 2013.
Since the earthquake in 2015 “Health & Ed 4 Nepal” has
- rebuild women’s training center, now called the Mothers center, Assisted scholarships for Mid-wife and nurse.
- Sponsored a first aid training program
- sponsored Women’s education
Support Education in Kumari by providing funds for:
- Additional class rooms for the school.
- Assisting with scholarships for primary school attendance
- Assisting with scholarships for advanced education to build future leaders of Kumari.
4,134 total views, 1 views today