Health & Ed 4 Nepal is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation created to assist the dream of a Nepalese guide, Jagat Lama: to develop a self-sustaining medical hospital, improving the health, and supporting educational opportunities for his home community in Kumari, Nepal. Since its inception in 2007, Health & Ed 4 Nepal has made great strides to improve the plight of the Tamang tribe in Kumari. In the picture captions are accomplishments by your donations so far:
A big thanks to all those who helped with Water Project:
Donation have purchased Land with water rights. Blue Elephant Inc. is bringing purified water to both the school and Clinic. Your additional funds will build a cantina for food at the school.
One year after the Nepal Earthquake
On April 23-25, 2016 one year after the earthquake on April 23,2015 workers rebuilt the school, Shree Bikash Lower Secondary, Kumari-5 Nuwakot. Additional donations will help in building the next phase of additional class room’s.
- Contractors rebuilt the Clinic and the Mothers training center.
- Jagat crew provided Food, blankets, tarps, and medical supplies to thousands of families.
- Building materials for hundreds of families.
- Road repaired
- Micro loan center, staff shelter, and kitchen have been rebuilt.
Work still needed in Kumari-5
- Cantina at school
- Medical out reach program
- Internet doctor
- Secondary school is still destroyed
- loans for primary and advanced education opportunities
15,522 total views, 16 views today